Services >> Telephone Consultation
Can't come to Wizard of Paws? A thirty minute telephone consultation with Debbie Gross could be invaluable to your dog! She will answer your questions about your dog's physical condition. Advice is offered on a current rehabilitation program, current fitness program or injury.
Phone consultations are helpful for:
- Review of dog's physical condition and progress
- Fitness programs for weight loss or conditioning
- Input on rehabilitation options after injury
- Injury prevention in canine athletes
Dr. Laurie Coger, DVM, CVCP is offering telephone consultations to provide support and information to dog owners.
There are many consultation services available for veterinarians, but very few for dog owners. This service is intended to complement the care your dog is already receiving. A consultation with Dr. Coger can provide valuable insights from the perspective of veterinarian familiar with the needs of show, breeding, and competition dogs.
Phone consultations are helpful for cases such as:
- How to begin a natural diet
- Natural methods to address problems such as skin disease, allergies, and dietary problems
- Advice on vaccinations and vaccine caused disease
- Optimizing your puppy's health, from the start
- How to talk to your veterinarian, including key questions to ask
With over 20 years of experience in private practice, Dr. Coger has a progressive perspective on treatment, emphasizing complementary and alternative care. She is certified in an animal-chiropractic technique by the International Association of Veterinary Chiropractitioners.